This original design celebrates Vanderbilt University. Go Commodores!Our original art is now available to bring along on all your on-the-go adventures. This triple-walled 24 ounce thermal tumbler amazingly keeps beverages HOT for 4 hours and COLD for 6 hours. Add ice for up to 12 hours of cool sipping! Features a thoughtfully-engineered magnetic closure and a non-slip bottom to prevent spills and wet marks on surfaces. Innovation at its finest. Yippee!
Collegiate Thermal Bottles
Living a sustainable lifestyle can be oh-so challenging, so please let our thermal tumbler help by doing away with all those single use plastic bottles, while providing a cool conversation starter wherever your path may lead.
- CARRY YOUR PRIDE: Perfect for all those beachcombers, water-drinkers, soccer moms, dads on-the-go, graduates, hikers, students, coffee drinkers, golfers, bikers, tailgaters, sports enthusiasts, and travelers. Easily fits in most cars, strollers, bikes, trucks, jeeps, and elephant caravans.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Did you know that globally humans buy a million plastic bottles per minute and that 91% of all plastic is not recycled? Small choices, like carrying this beautiful tumbler, make a big difference. Kudos to you.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN with collaborative input from passionate alumni, fans, faculty, and locals. catstudio has worked with each school’s licensing department, president’s office, athletics department, and alumni to capture and illustrate the essence of the college. Each school is much more than a logo—it’s an experience!
- FUNDS SCHOLARSHIPS: With each purchase, a percentage of sales is donated back to each respective school—funding scholarships, student activities, or recreational programs.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Magnetic closure stays put while you sip and pops off for easy cleaning, and our non-slip bottom helps prevent spills. Triple walled construction (with 2 stainless and 1 copper lining) keeps your beverages hot for 4 hours or cold for 6 hours. BPA and lead-free. Let the adventures begin!
Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
Designed in Petaluma, California | Art Applied in Thailand | Made in China
Read more about the Inspiration behind our Collegiate Collection of Pillows, Dish Towels, Glasses, and more.