This original design celebrates Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire!
Our original, licensed designs are printed locally on museum-quality paper with archival inks and assembled by hand in our studio in Petaluma, California.
Collegiate Fine Art Prints
Magically printed to look like honest-to-goodness embroidery—your friends won’t believe you when you tell them it’s a print!
- THE IDEAL GIFT: Want that priceless smile from your gift recipient knowing that you just gave the perfect gift? This is it. Ideal for all of life's celebrations: holidays, weddings, graduation, Mother's Day, Father's Day, back-to-school, or simply just because. We guarantee this fine art print will bring an avalanche of appreciation.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN with collaborative input from a group of passionate alumni, fans, faculty, and locals. We have worked with each school's licensing department, president's office, athletics department, and alumni to capture and illustrate the essence of the college. Each school is much more than a logo—it's an experience!
- FUNDS SCHOLARSHIPS: With each purchase, a percentage of sales are donated back to each respective school, funding scholarships, student activities, or recreational programs.
- PRINTED WITH LOVE IN THE USA: Our licensed designs are embroidered, scanned using state-of-the-art equipment, and then artfully printed on crisp, museum-quality paper. Each print includes an official card lovingly signed by our Petaluma, CA printing staff.
- TELL YOUR STORY: Spark joy and nostalgia by showcasing your alma mater and all the places you love in your home or office. Mix and match from over 300 geography and collegiate designs (and counting) to create your own custom gallery wall celebrating your school, favorite vacation spot, memorable trip, where you were married, where your loved ones live, where you dream of going, or simply the most precious place—home.
Designed, Printed, and Assembled by Hand in Petaluma, California
Read more about the Inspiration behind our Collegiate Collection of Pillows, Dish Towels, Glasses, and more.