We ♥ Alabama
The Stars Fell On...
Today we are exploring the Heart of Dixie - the beautiful State of Alabama!
Whenever we embark on a new design, it's always a challenge to squeeze everything we want to into the 20 square inches of hand-embroidery our pillows allow for. To help with this endeavor,
we always work with friends and local stores in the area to gain an insider-feel that both locals and tourists will treasure. The design is HAND-DRAWN, taking even the smallest details to heart.
We hope the design sparks joy and nostalgia for you - whether Alabama is home, your favorite place to visit, or where you dream of traveling.
"Montgomery, AL" by James Willamor is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0
Here are some highlights from our Alabama Artwork to help inspire your next visit!
- Explore the beautiful Muscle Shoals, Gulf Coast, or Lake Eufala
- Take in a race at Talladega
- Cheer for Alabama, Auburn, or Tuskegee at a game or visit their beautiful campuses
- Visit the Capital city of Montgomery
- Explore Mobile, Fairhope, Monroeville, Greenville, Dothan, Tuscaloosa, and Birmingham
- Take a stroll through Bellingrath Gardens
- Listen to some Hank Williams, and don't forget to listen to "Sweet Home Alabama"
- Be sure to look out for the Yellowhammer (state bird) and Camellia (state flower)
And so much more! Is Alabama your home state? Drop us a line and tell us what's missing from this list. We're always up for new adventures. :)