The Beehive State! This original design celebrates the State of Utah.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Utah's state emblem, the beehive, represents enterprise, thrift, and perseverance.
* Utah is roughly the same size as Belarus.
* Utah has a large population of Mormons. The headquarters of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is in Salt Lake City. The Salt Lake Temple is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the entire country.
* Utah is known for its pristine snow (nearly 500 inches each year) and famous ski resorts. The state hosted the Winter Olympic Games in 2002.
* The highest point in Utah is Kings Peak (13,528ft) in the Uinta Mountains.
* The frontiersman, Jim Bridger, discovered the Great Salt Lake in 1824. This incredible lake is the largest salt water lake in the Western Hemisphere with an average area of 1,699 square miles. The lake contains 3-5 times the amount of salt of the ocean and no fish are found in it.
* The Heber Valley Historic Railroad's steam engine and passenger railroad cars have been featured in more than thirty films. The 114- year-old railroad still operates passenger service between Heber City and Vivian Park.
* The world's largest natural bridge rises 20 feet above the floor of Bridge Canyon. It is 270 feet long and called 'Rainbow Bridge.'
* The Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry has more than 30 complete skeletons, intact dinosaur eggs, thousands of individual dinosaur bones and other remains. It is one of the foremost dinosaur fossil sources.