Let's go SKIING in Sun Valley's Powder!!! This original design celebrates Skiing in the beautiful Sun Valley area.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The first ski resort in the nation is the Sun Valley Resort (established in 1936).
* "How to Marry a Millionaire" starring Marilyn Monroe, Betty Grable, and Lauren Bacall was filmed in the Sun Valley area.
* Gretchen Fraser, the first woman to win a gold medal in the winter Olympics, was from Sun Valley. She is now buried in the Ketchum Cemetery.
* New York PR agent, Steve Hannigan, thought up the name "Sun Valley" for this region as it receives 250 days of sunshine each year.
* Ernest Hemingway spent years in Sun Valley, establishing a home for himself in Ketchum and receiving inspiration for his writing in the sun dappled mountain area. His home is now an historic site owned by the Nature Conservancy. Hemingway is buried in the Ketchum Cemetery.
* Sun Valley Resort's uphill lift capacity on Bald Mountain is 21,580 skiers per hour. There are never lines for the lifts.
* It is said that Sun Valley has the largest automated snowmaking system in the world.