La Belle Province... This original design celebrates the Province of Québec, Canada.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* 70% of the world's maple syrup is produced in Québec, Canada.
Montreal is the world's 2nd largest French-speaking city, after Paris.
* The legal drinking age in Québec is 18.
* The largest underground hydroelectric power plant in the world, the La Grande 2, is located in the Baie-James region.
* The forests of Québec represent 2% of the world's forests covering an area greater than the countries of Norway and Sweden combined.
* Québec City's Château Frontenac is the most photographed hotel in the world. Originally conceived by William Van Horne in the late 1800s, the hotel was built over a period of nearly thirty years. Today it is a Fairmont owned luxury hotel with 613 guest rooms, three restaurants, a spa and a health club.
* The official language of Québec is French.
* Québec has more than 3% of the world's fresh water reserves.