ALOHA! This original design celebrates the beautiful Hawaiian Islands. Carmel Swan, one of the owners of catstudio, is a native of Hawaii—and she worked long hours to ensure the art truly captures the spirit of Aloha. We think it does!
Our original designs are printed locally on museum-quality paper with archival inks and assembled by hand in our studio in Petaluma, California.
Geography Fine Art Prints
Magically printed to look like honest-to-goodness embroidery—your friends won’t believe you when you tell them it’s a print!
- TELL YOUR STORY: Spark joy and nostalgia by showcasing all the places you love in your home. Mix and match from over 250 designs (and counting) to create your own custom gallery wall celebrating your favorite vacation spot, memorable trip, where you were married, where your loved ones live, where you dream of going, or simply the most precious place—home.
- THE IDEAL GIFT: Perfect for birthdays, weddings, graduations, holidays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or simply just because. Get ready to win a trophy for “Most Thoughtful Gift Ever!”
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN and created with an insider’s perspective, taking even the smallest details to heart. We have worked with residents, mayors, friends, business owners, customers, family, and people just like you to create a design that locals can proudly display in their home or office, and visitors will take with them as a tangible keepsake.
- PRINTED WITH LOVE IN THE USA: Our award-winning designs are hand-embroidered, scanned using state-of-the-art equipment, and then artfully printed on crisp, museum-quality paper—perfect for framing. Each print includes an official card lovingly signed by our Petaluma, CA printing staff.
- MAKE IT PICTURE-PERFECT: Add a frame to match your home decor! Our prints are available in standard sizes so you can easily find a frame to suite your unique style. Or take your print to your local frame shop for something more custom!
Designed, Printed, and Assembled by Hand in Petaluma, California
Read more about the Inspiration behind our Geography Collection of Pillows, Dish Towels, Glasses, and more.