The Keystone State... This original design celebrates the State of Pennsylvania!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Johann Behrent of Philadelphia built the first piano (the Piano Forte) in America in 1775.
* The first American flag was made by Betsy Ross in Philadelphia.
* The 'Crossing of the Delaware' is reenacted at Washington Crossing each year on Christmas Day.
* The world's longest Stone Arch bridge is the Rockville Stone Arch Bridge in Pennsylvania. Completed in 1902 this bridge reaches 3,820 ft. across the Susquehanna River.
* Pennsylvania is one of the original British colonies, the only one not bordered by the Atlantic Ocean.
* Half of our nation's mushrooms are grown near the town of Kennett Square, PA. For this reason Kennett Square is known as 'the Mushroom Capital of the World.'
* Pennsylvania, named for Admiral William Penn and his son, was the second to receive statehood. It became a state in 1787.
* Due to the popularity of Punxsutawney Phil's emergence on Groundhog Day the town is billed as the weather capital of the world.
* Philadelphia's Eastern State Penitentiary, built in the 1830s, was once an infamous prison so horrible that Charles Dickens, author and outspoken supporter of prison reform, made a special trip to see it. Eastern State is now a dilapidated shell, open to the public.
* Indiana County, PA is known as the 'Christmas Tree capital of the world.'
* Fairmount Park in Philadelphia is one of the largest city parks at 4,167 acres.