This original design celebrates the "O.C." - Orange County, California.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* California's biggest tourist attraction, Disneyland, is in Orange County. Since 1955 this theme park has attracted hundreds of millions of visitors.
* Famous Orange Countian and former president Richard Nixon is buried at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda.
* John Wayne international airport, named for the famous Orange Countian film actor, is one of the busiest airports in the world (due mostly to the hundreds of small private aircrafts that use the airport).
* There are eight 'Orange Counties' in our country. They are located in California, Florida, Texas, Virginia, New York, Vermont, Indiana, and North Carolina.
* Renowned for the beautiful sandy beaches, Orange County's coastline also includes the famous surf spot: the wedge. It is at the point of Balboa Peninsula and provides thrilling waves for only the most experienced surfers.
* Mission San Juan Capistrano was originally founded by Father Lasuen but abandoned shortly thereafter. It was rebuilt in 1776 by Father Junipero Serra. It was the 7th mission (of twenty one missions) founded in California.