This original design celebrates the home of Sausalito, Skywalker Ranch, and Muir Woods Redwood Forest - Marin County!
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Marin County is known to have the world's highest concentration of hot tubs.
* This county is home to many fifth generation family-owned farms. In fact, 50% of the land in Marin County is farmland.
* The Marin coastline offers an amazing array of shellfish. In fact, it is the second largest producer of shellfish in the state.
* The rural corridors between the cities and the coast are protected by A-60 zoning, which allows no more than one house per 60 acres.
* The largest seal and sea lion rescue and rehab. center is in Sausalito: the Marine Mammal Center.
* Otis Redding stayed on a houseboat in Sausalito during his engagement at the Fillmore West in SF. During his stay he wrote his last song and greatest hit "The Dock of the Bay."
* The town of Ross, founded in 1908, is one of the wealthiest communities in the country. The rich and famous call Ross home. The town has strict zoning laws which prevent overdevelopment.
* Belvedere, an exclusive island connected to the mainland by two roads boasts some of the country's most expensive real estate.