This original design celebrates the State of Maine - from Kennebunkport to Moosehead Lake to Portland (Maine - not Oregon - ha - ha!).
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Maine is the only state in the lower 48 that shares its border with only one other state: New Hampshire.
* 90% of the US's lobster supply is caught off the Maine coast.
* Maine is first in the blueberry harvest, producing 99% of the US's supply.
* The world's only Umbrella Cover Museum exhibits covers from over thirty countries. This incredible to believe museum is in Peak Island, ME.
* The lowest recorded temperature in Maine was in 2009 in Caribou: -50* F.
* Maine is nearly the size of all of the New England states combined.
* Celebrated author Stephen King was born, raised, and still resides in the state of Maine.
* Maine is known as 'The Pine Tree State' and 'Vacationland.'
* Togus, founded in 1866, is the nation's first Veteran's Hospital.
* Maine is the only state name containing only one syllable.
* The first city to receive the morning sun's rays is Eastport, Maine. As its name indicates, it is the easternmost city in the nation.
* Somes Sound, five mile long sound etched into Mt. Desert Island, has been described as the only 'fjord' on the Atlantic Coast. It is somewhat smaller than Norwegian fjords and lacks the anoxic sediments and extreme vertical relief so officials now refer to it as a 'Fjard.'
* The carriage road system in Acadia National Park is one of the best examples of broken stone roads still in existence in America. These 45 miles of carriage roads were built by John D. Rockefeller Jr.