This original design celebrates the beauty and rich history of Charleston, South Carolina.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The longest cable-stayed bridge in North America spans the Charleston Harbor (the Arthur J. Ravenel Jr. Bridge).
* The first shot to be fired in the Civil War was fired by Citadel Cadets stationed on Morris Island.
* George Gershwin composed his well known opera Porgy and Bess while living on Folly Beach.
* Charleston calls itself the "Holy City" because of its many places of worship and skyline of church steeples.
* Dr. Alexander Garden, a Charleston physician first imported the flower now known as the Gardenia from South Africa in 1754 (its original name was 'Cape Jasmine').
* Some of the buildings in downtown Charleston have metal circles or disks on the exterior. These circles are the ends of earthquake rods. These rods were added to buildings after the devastating Charleston earthquake of 1886.
* The Dock St. Theatre is officially America's first theatre, established in 1736 (it is also considered one of the most haunted buildings in Charleston).