This original design celebrates our northern neighbors in Canada.
Using vintage sewing machines (they don't build 'em like they used to) the fabric is turned this way and that way allowing the straight needle to swerve and criss-cross the many patterned play of our designs. Only specially trained artisans can handle the quick movements needed to create such masterpieces! Spelling errors guaranteed to enhance their charm and one-of-a-kind workmanship. This pillow is embroidered on an ivory linen-cotton blend cover with tied closure. Accented with black velvet piping.
*18" x 26"
*Down form included
*Dry clean only
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Canadians consume more Macaroni and Cheese than any other nation on Earth.
* The national icon is the Beaver.
* 50% of the world's Polar Bears live in Nunavut, Canada.
* The highest mountain in Canada is Mount Logan, which has an elevation of 19,551 feet.
* The world's largest totem pole was raised in Victoria in 1994 (it stands 127'7" in height).
* The world's most northerly sand dunes are in Athabasca Provinical Park in Saskatchewan, Canada.
* The world's longest gum wrapper chain is in Waterdown, Ontario. As of 2004 the chain was 44,378 feet long!
* If you are on the east coast of Newfoundland, you are closer to Ireland than you are to Saskatchewan.
* 70% of the world's maple syrup is produced in Quebec, Canada.
* Montreal is the world's 2nd largest French-speaking city, after Paris.
* The highest tides in the world occur in the Bay of Fundy (New Brunswick province).
* Quebec City is the only walled city in North America.