This original design celebrates Bean Town - the City of Boston.
Using vintage sewing machines (they don't build 'em like they used to) the fabric is turned this way and that way allowing the straight needle to swerve and criss-cross the many patterned play of our designs. Only specially trained artisans can handle the quick movements needed to create such masterpieces! Spelling errors guaranteed to enhance their charm and one-of-a-kind workmanship. This pillow is embroidered on an ivory linen-cotton blend cover with tied closure. Accented with black velvet piping.
*18" x 26"
*Down form included
*Dry clean only
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Boston Common is the oldest public park in the USA (c.1634).
* The Boston University bridge is unique as it is the only place in the world where a boat can sail under a train under a car. Add an airplane flying overhead and that's quite a stack-up.
* Fenway Park is the oldest original MLB stadium still in use.
* There is a golden pinecone atop the gold dome of the state house which symbolized the importance of the logging industry to Massachusetts (18th century).
* The deepest tunnel in USA is the Ted Williams Tunnel which runs about 90' underground.
* Boston was dubbed the "Athens of America" in the early 20th century due to the many educational facilities and population of students (still applicable today... Boston is home to more than 100 colleges/Universities).
* The Fenway Park "Green Monster" nickname comes from the use of the Pantone paint color that covers the 37' wall to the left of home plate (the Red Sox hold the patent)!