We ♥ Alaska
The Last Frontier
Today we are exploring the beautiful State of Alaska!
Whenever we embark on a new design, it's always a challenge to squeeze everything we want to into the 20 square inches of hand-embroidery our pillows allow for. To help with this endeavor,
we always work with friends and local stores in the area to gain an insider-feel that both locals and tourists will treasure. The design is HAND-DRAWN, taking even the smallest details to heart.
We hope the design sparks joy and nostalgia for you - whether Alaska is home, your favorite place to visit, or where you dream of traveling.
Here are some highlights from our Alaska Artwork to help inspire your next visit!
- Explore the beautiful Prince William Sound, Glacier Bay, Aleutian Islands, Kodiak, the Bering Straight, Yukon River, Brooks Range, or Misty Fjords
- Bundle up and take in an Iditarod Race
- Visit Anchorage, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Skagway, Fairbanks, and Denali
- Learn about the Eskimo heritage and traditions of the Tlingit, Athabascan, and Aleut tribes
- Why is Alaska called the Land of the Midnight Sun? The state receives more sunlight in spring and summer than any other state and many other parts of the world.
- Be sure to look out for the Willow Ptarmigan (state bird) and Forget-Me-Not (state flower)
And so much more! Is Alaska your home state? Drop us a line and tell us what's missing from this list. We're always up for new adventures. :)