Where the mountains meet the sea... This original design celebrates the beauty of Acadia National Park.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Acadia National Park has the only Fjord on the Atlantic Coast of the USA.
* It is the oldest National Park east of the Mississippi river.
* The park covers nearly 47,452 acres on Mount Desert, Baker, Sheep Porcupine and Little Moore Islands.
* The largest mountain in the park is Cadillac Mountain. At 1,530 ft high it is also the highest mountain along the Atlantic Coast.
* During low tide visitors can walk a rocky pathway crossing between Bar Harbor and Bar Island.