This original design celebrates the beauty and splendor of Yosemite National Park.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Yosemite contains hundreds of small waterfalls, ten large falls, the highest of which, Yosemite Falls, drops 2,425 feet. Famous Horsetail Fall appears to be on fire when the water reflects the orange glow of sunset. This can be seen in mid to late February.
* Approximately 4 million people visit the park each year.
* Yosemite was established by President Lincoln as a nature preserve in the mid 1800s. In 1890 it was designated as a national park.
* Writer and naturalist John Muir was mightily impressed with the natural grace of the park and pushed President Teddy Roosevelt to give more protection to it, which was granted.
* Yosemite National Park features Giant Sequoia trees, the largest living things. The oldest Sequoia in the park is named Grizzly Giant, it is thought to be 2,700 years old and it stands in the Mariposa Grove.
* Mt. Lyell is the highest peak in Yosemite at 13,114ft. It is home to the largest active glacier in the park, the Lyell Glacier (1/4mile square).
* Half Dome, the youngest rock formation in the park, features a sheer cliff of Plutonic granite on its western face. Scientists believe it is very unlikely that there was ever a fully-formed other half of the dome.
* El Capitan is the largest granite monolith in the world. It is 7,569 ft tall, rising 3,593 ft above the floor of the valley. It is a favorite challenge for experienced rock climbers.