The Cowboy State! This original design celebrates the State of Wyoming. Terrell, one of Catstudio's owners, has a great uncle who was the sheriff of Jackson Hole in the 50's!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Nellie Tayloe Ross was the first woman elected governor in any state. As the current first lady of Wyoming she won the governorship easily just weeks after her husband's death. Mrs. Ross went on to become the director of the Bureau of the Mint under President Roosevelt in 1933.
* Wyoming has the lowest state population of all fifty states.
* The majority of Yellowstone National Park, the first national park established in the country, lies within the boundaries of Wyoming.
* Devils Tower, a geologic feature protruding from the prairie of Wyoming, was the first National Monument in the country, established in 1906.
* Wyoming is home to the largest coal mine in the nation: Black Thunder. It is located near Wright, WY.
* Eaton's Ranch in Wolf, WY, is said to be the first Dude Ranch in the state and the family claims that they came up with the term "dude."
* The Wyoming state license plate features a famous bronco named "Old Steamboat." It was said that this horse could not be ridden.
* The word 'Wyoming' is based on an Algonquin word meaning "large prairie place."