The Volunteer State... This original design celebrates the State of Tennessee.
This EXTRA LARGE pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it takes 2 weeks (80+ hours) with 2 artisans working on it - just to make one of these XL Pillows! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
Our XL pillows can be ordered in any of our geography designs! Allow 4 months for delivery. Contact us
for more information.
*30" x 30"
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Nashville, TN, is home to the longest-running live music radio show: the Grand Ole Opry, which has been broadcasting weekly since 1925.
* The first American horse to win the English Derby was 'Iroquois' a horse bred at The Belle Meade Plantation. Modern day Thoroughbreds can trace their bloodlines back to this special horse.
* Shelby county has more horses per capita than any other county in the nation.
* Murfreesboro is in the exact geographical center of Tennessee.
* Tennessee born Hattie Caraway was the first woman US Senator. She served from 1932 to 1945.
* The state's nickname 'The volunteer state' was adopted during the war of 1812 when volunteer soldiers from Tennessee displayed marked valor at the battle of New Orleans.
* Tennessee is bordered by eight other states.
* The Lost Sea in Sweetwater is the largest underground lake in the nation according to the "Guinness Book of World Records." The visible part of the lake is 800' long by 220' wide. Scientists continue to measure and study the lake to this day.
* Graceland, Elvis' home in Memphis, is the third most visited house in the nation. It receives more than 600,000 visitors each year.