This original design celebrates Summers in Colorado!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The highest paved road in America is the Road to Mt. Evans off of I-70 (the road climbs to 14,258ft. above sea level).
* 1/3 of the land in the state of Colorado is owned by the US Federal Government.
* 1 mile above sea level is marked by the 13th step of the state capital building in Denver.
* The view from Pikes Peak inspired Katherine Lee Bates to write “America the Beautiful.”
* The world’s largest natural hot springs swimming pool is in Glenwood Springs.
* The first United States license plate for a car was issued in Denver, CO in 1908.
* The first Teddy Bear was created by the maids at The Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs crafted for a famous guest: Theodore Roosevelt.
* Colorado Springs, CO is home to more than 300 days of sunshine each year
* Colorado has the biggest elk population in the world (estimated at 280,000)
* Mesa Verde National Park is one of the richest archaeological preserves in the world. It contains an elaborate four-story city carved in the cliffs by the Ancestral Pueblo people between 600 and 1300 A.D.