Continuously inhabited since 1565, this original design celebrates St. Augustine, Florida!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with turquoise velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The oldest, first Alligator Farm in the US was founded in St. Augustine, FL in 1893 and is still in operation today!
* The Castillo de San Marcos is the oldest masonry fort in the lower 48. It is one of three forts protecting the city: Fort Matanzas; Fort Mose; Castillo de San Marcos.
* St. Augustine is the oldest European founded city in the United States: founded in 1565 by Spain.
* The Florida School for the Deaf and Blind is located in St. Augustine. The most famous alumnus of the school is Ray Charles (school years 1937-1945).
* Each December St. Augustine hosts a truly spectacular show called "Night of Lights" with over 2 million lights. It is one of the country's best holiday light shows.
* The world Golf Hall of Fame is located here in St. Augustine.
* St. Augustine has the narrowest street in the contiguous US. Treasury Street is only 7 feet wide.
* St. Augustine is home to the first and oldest Ripley's Believe It Or Not: "The Odditorium" (1950).
* The oldest wax museum in the nation, Potter's Wax Museum, was founded here in 1948.
* Villa Zorayda AKA Zorayda Castle is a smaller version of Alhambra Palace in Granada, Spain. The Villa's windows are all different shapes and sizes.