Let's go SKIING in Vail's Powder!!! This original design celebrates Skiing in the beautiful Vail area.
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The Ute tribe first inhabited this area of Colorado calling the Gore Range "The Shining Mountains."
* The 10th Mountain Division, a WW II US armed forces group, trained at Camp Hale just south of Vail. The training included high altitude, low temperature combat on skis and snowshoes. This training became important for combat action in the mountains of Italy during the war.
* Vail Resort was first discovered as a prime skiing spot by Earl Eaton and Pete Seibert (a veteran of the 10th Mtn. Division). Vail's opening day was in 1962.
* The U.S. Open Snowboarding Championship is oftentimes hosted by Vail Resort.
* Vail Resort is one of the largest single ski resorts in North America with 5,289 skiable acres with 193 trails and a mountain wall 7 miles long.
* Vail recently opened two new chairlifts and a state-of-the art gondola with wi-fi and heated seats.