Let's go SKIING in Utah's Powder!!! This original design celebrates Skiing in the beautiful State of Utah.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Seven Utah ski resorts made the Forbes top list for 2013.
* Utah's ski resorts were first developed in the late 1930s: Alpine Ski Club and Alta were two of the firsts.
* Ski resorts featured cable tows in the 1930s-1950s. Lucky skiiers at Alta enjoyed the state's first chairlift.
* There are fourteen ski areas, the youngest ski resort is Deer Valley, founded in 1981.
* Deer Valley is an upscale ski resort catering to the rich and powerful, providing world-class service and cuisine.
* Alta, one of Utah's first ski resorts, is a skiiers paradise, in fact snow boarders are not welcome in the resort.
* Utah's ski resorts see 500-600 inches of snowfall each year, the most of any state in the lower 48.
* Utah hosted the 2002 Winter Olympics.
* Brian Head features the highest lift in Utah (10,920ft).
* Snowbird ski resort is only 29 miles from Salt Lake International Airport which makes it one of North America's most accessible resorts.
* Brighton Ski Resort features four terrain parks designed by pro snowboarders.