Let's go SKIING in Telluride's Powder!!! This original design celebrates Skiing in the beautiful Telluride area.
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Telluride Ski Area opened in 1972 with a day lodge and five chairlifts.
* Colorado's only helicopter ski company, Telluride Helitrax, has been in operation since 1982.
* Telluride Ski Resort was rated as one of Ski Magazine's top 10 ski resorts in North America.
* Telluride provides a unique bowl-shaped ski area where one is surrounded by 14,000 ft mountain ranges.
* Telluride has the only free gondola transportation system in North America.
* There are 2,000+ skiable acres at Telluride.
* Telluride's average annual snowfall is 300+inches.
* Telluride's longest run is the 4.6miles "Galloping Goose."