Let's go SKIING in Telluride's Powder!!! This original design celebrates Skiing in the beautiful Telluride area.
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Telluride Ski Area opened in 1972 with a day lodge and five chairlifts.
* Colorado's only helicopter ski company, Telluride Helitrax, has been in operation since 1982.
* Telluride Ski Resort was rated as one of Ski Magazine's top 10 ski resorts in North America.
* Telluride provides a unique bowl-shaped ski area where one is surrounded by 14,000 ft mountain ranges.
* Telluride has the only free gondola transportation system in North America.
* There are 2,000+ skiable acres at Telluride.
* Telluride's average annual snowfall is 300+inches.
* Telluride's longest run is the 4.6miles "Galloping Goose."