Let's go SKIING in Aspen's Powder!!! This original design celebrates Skiing in the beautiful Aspen area.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The area around Aspen was known as 'The Shining Mountains' by the Ute Tribe.
* When it officially opened in 1947, Aspen had the longest ski lift in the world.
* Aspen was originally called Ute City during the silver loads of the 1870s. The city was renamed Aspen in 1880 in honor of the aspen trees of that region.
* By 1891 the city became the largest silver production area in the nation. By 1893 there were 12,000 residents, four schools, three banks, an opera house, two theaters, a hospital and electricity.
* The world's largest silver nuggest was found in Aspen in 1894 (it weighed approx. 2,000 pounds).
* Aspen hosts an eight-week summer festival each year with over 300 events: the Aspen Music Festival. It is a world famous classical music event.
* Aspen is surrounded by more nationally designated wilderness areas than anywhere in Colorado.
* Aspen's treated municipal water system provides water for snowmaking on Aspen Mountain. Approximately 45 million gallons are delivered for snowmaking each year.
* Aspen receives an average snowfall of 300 inches per year.