This original design celebrates the City of Seattle and it's in the shape of a coffee cup! Do you see the giant cup of coffee?
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The longest continuously operating farmers market in the nation is the farmers market at Pike Place Market. It was established in 1907.
* The Space Needle's restaurant became the country's first revolving eatery in 1961.
* Seattle's Pier 52 is the busiest ferry terminal in the U.S. The Washington State Ferry System is the largest in the nation, carrying over 25 million passengers annually.
* Nearly 12% of Seattle is composed of parks and open areas.
* Apparently in 1981 a University of Washington cheerleader invented the now famous 'Wave' movement through the grandstands.
* A Seattle advertising agency designed the 'Happy Face' symbol in 1966.
* Artist Dale Chihuly, world renowned glass artist and founder of the Pilchuck Glass School is a Tacoma native.
* The world's first floating bridge is the Mercer Island Floating Bridge (I-90), it was built in 1950.
* The city is the northernmost U.S. city with a population of over 500,000.
* Seattle's houseboat population is the largest outside of Asia- there are nearly 500.
* The Seattle Public Library system has the largest percentage of library card members per capita in the country.
* Harbor Island in Seattle is the largest man made island in the country.
* Major companies Starbucks, Nordstrom, and Amazon.com were all founded and headquartered in Seattle.