Let's spend spend a hot summer day at the Santa Monica Pier!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The city is a cultural haven, home to over 120 museums and art galleries. The largest gallery complex in the city is Bergamot Station, a large railroad station which was once used by the LA Railroad. Now it is a large city-owned art complex which draws nearly a million visitors a year.
* The Santa Monica Pier, a landmark of the city since 1909, is home to outdoor concerts, free fitness classes, an aquarium, and Pacific Park (an amusement park). One can even learn to be a circus performer by attending the Trapeze School on the pier. E.C. Segar's "Popeye" character was inspired by fisherman Olaf C. Olsen, a regular on the SM Pier in the 1920's.
* Santa Monica has many outdoor venues and farmers markets throughout the week. The major downtown farmers market is held on Wednesdays and Saturdays along four blocks of Arizona Avenue.
* Another outdoor locale is the Third Street Promenade, a busy pedestrian mall in downtown, which features dozens of shops and live street performances every night of the week.
* Santa Monica is home to the Santa Monica Rugby Club (founded in 1972).
* Annenberg Community Beach House is a community center located right on the beach in Santa Monica. All are welcome at this large center with the massive outdoor pool. The beach house was built upon the site of the Marion Davies estate (developed by W.R.Hearst for his special lady friend). Stop by the Beach House to catch a performance by the synchronized swimming team: Aqualillies.
* Santa Monica has some of the best restaurants and delis in the county. From michelin starred restaurants Melisse, La Botte Ristorante, and Valentino Italian Restaurant to local eateries such as Bay Cities Italian Deli & Bakery (with the authentic Italian delights) and Sweet Rose Creamery (organic ice cream and bon bons).
* Santa Monica's Museum of Flying is a favorite spot for families to explore. Children can try out the 360 degree flight simulator and watch planes up close from the outdoor bleachers at the Santa Monica airport.