"Give me liberty or give me death!" This original design celebrates the City of Richmond, Virginia.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Richmond's Jefferson Hotel is one of only a few hotels in N.America to carry both the Forbes 5-star and the AAA 5-diamond rating. It is also a historic landmark and one of the finest examples of Beaux Arts style in existence. The hotel was a dream of Mr. Lewis Ginter who commissioned the renowned architectural firm from New York, Carrere and Hastings, to create this masterpiece. The hotel opened in 1895 and was host to thirteen Presidents. Within this landmark building is the restaurant: Lemaire. It is consistently rated as one of the top restaurants in the city.
* The city of Richmond is not part of any county, it is considered an independent city between Chesterfield and Henrico Counties.
* Two presidents are buried in the city of Richmond: Monroe and Tyler.
* Richmond's city flower is the Iris.
* Richmond is only 340 miles from New York City.
* Edgar Allan Poe is a famous former resident of Richmond. An Edgar Allan Poe museum in Richmond is located just blocks away from Poe's first Richmond residence and contains the world's finest collection of his manuscripts, letters, first editions, memorabilia and personal belongings.
* Richmond's Science Museum of Virginia has a 29-ton granite Kugel. Visitors can move the giant orb with just the touch of a finger.
* Monument Avenue in Richmond is a beautiful, tree-lined, residential street which displays statues of legendary Virginians. It is a popular tourist spot in the city.