This original design celebrates the University of Michigan. Go Wolverines!
Our original art is now available to bring along on all of your on-the-go adventures. This triple-walled 18 ounce thermal bottle amazingly keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. Thoughtfully engineered with a balanced swing-top lid that keeps liquids secure AND stays put while you sip. The cap loop keeps your lid attached to the bottle and makes it easy to carry, while the non-slip bottom prevents spills and wet marks on surfaces. Innovation at its finest. Yippee!
Collegiate Thermal Bottles
Living a sustainable lifestyle can be oh-so challenging, so please let our thermal bottle help by doing away with all those single-use plastic bottles, while providing a cool conversation starter wherever your path may lead.
- CARRY YOUR PRIDE: Perfect for all those beachcombers, water drinkers, soccer moms, dads on-the-go, graduates, hikers, students, coffee drinkers, golfers, bikers, tailgaters, sports enthusiasts, and travelers. Easily fits in most cars, strollers, bikes, trucks, jeeps, and elephant caravans.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Did you know? Globally humans buy a million plastic bottles per minute and 91% of all plastic is not recycled? Small choices, like carrying this beautiful bottle, make a big difference. Kudos to you.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN with collaborative input from passionate alumni, fans, faculty, and locals. catstudio has worked with each school’s Licensing Department, President’s Office, Athletics, and Alumni to capture and illustrate the essence of the college. Each school is much more than a logo—it’s an experience!
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Never lose your lid with our swing top that stays put while you sip, and our non-slip bottom helps prevent spills. Triple walled construction (with 2 stainless and 1 copper lining) amazingly keeps your beverages hot for 12 hours or cold for 24 hours. BPA and lead-free. Let the adventures begin!
- FUNDS SCHOLARSHIPS: With each purchase, a percentage of sales are donated back to each respective school—funding scholarships, student activities, or recreational programs.
Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
Designed in Petaluma, California | Art Applied in Thailand | Made in China