This original design celebrates the beautiful and historic High Line in New York City! Once marked for demolition, this unique greenway is now home to over 500 species of plants and trees, and a wide array of community programs. Explore the High Line through original artwork created exclusively by catstudio in partnership with Friends of the High Line, the nonprofit organization that operates, maintains, and programs the park.
Our original design is printed using the labor intensive hand-swipe silk-screen process. Accented with a hand-embroidered border along the edges of the towel. Printed on 100% hand-loomed cotton towel generously sized at 17x30 inches. All this delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable zip pouch ready for gifting!
High Line Dish Towels
A dish towel. A tea towel. A hand towel. A bar towel. A guest towel. The. Perfect. Towel.
- THE BEST HOSTESS GIFT: Voted by an unofficial poll of admirers. Thoughtful gifts are much more fun to give and receive, and with over 285 designs, you can choose the perfect one(s) for your friends, family, colleagues, and of course yourself. The ideal gift to celebrate a hometown, family reunion, favorite vacation spot, a happy place, or where you dream to go. Variety truly is the spice of life.
- NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE: Although we admit they're so darn good looking just hanging around, please know that these towels are not afraid of work! Use and enjoy them.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN and created with an insiders perspective, taking even the smallest details to heart. We have worked with residents, mayors, friends, business owners, customers, family, people just like you - to create a design that locals can proudly display in their home, and visitors will take with them as a tangible keepsake. Celebrate your favorite vacation spot, a memorable trip, where you were married, where your loved ones live, where you dream of going, or simply the most precious place - home.
- HAND-WOVEN FABRIC & HAND-CRAFTED TOUCHES: Each dish towel is made from 100% hand-loomed cotton. The design is silk-screened using 12 colors (yes, thats 12 screens!) and then framed with a hand-stitched border and finished with hand-dipped rick rack. Wowzers!
- JOY IN THE KITCHEN: Celebrate your favorite places at home. Whether yours is a modern, farmhouse, or cottage kitchen, our dish towels pair well with a worldly charcuterie board or the fresh baked goodness of your favorite crusty bread recipe.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold & Line Dry
Designed in Petaluma, California | Made in India