You can rest assured that this site is absolutely secure and watertight, so that your credit card transactions are safe. Also, we respect your privacy and we will not try to grab or grub a few pennies by selling your info. We won't even give it away for free. We are committed to protecting your privacy at all times, in all situations. The information we collect about you when you become a member is used to process your orders and to provide a more personalized experience on our site. Our site uses a 256 bit encrypted SSL to increase the security of our customer´s information. We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of, any non-CATSTUDIO.com web site to which this Site links or that links to this Site.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we protect your information? (Secure ordering):The security of the information regarding your order is very important to us. We use the 256-bit Secure Socket Layer protocol combined with credit card number encryption, to protect the security of your online order information. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than Catstudio.com. Once you reach the buy page your computer will begin communicating with our server in secure mode. You can tell that you are in secure mode by the following:
- The "http" in the web address will be replaced by "https"
- Depending on the browser, you will see either a padlock (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.) or a solid key in the lower section for the browser window.
Only browsers that use the 256-bit Secure Socket Layer protocol are able to order through the Catstudio website. If your browser does not support SSL, please upgrade your browser. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) is not stored on our servers.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your conset, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order)
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.