The City of Brotherly Love... This original design celebrates the City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Philadelphia is often referred to as the 'Cradle of Liberty' and is home to Independence Hall (location of the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence signings).
* The city was the nation's capital for ten years during President Washington's term and part of President Adams' term.
* The Liberty Bell, an American icon, is on display at the aptly named 'Liberty Bell Center' on Market Street in Philadelphia.
* The oldest exchange of its kind in the nation is the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, founded in 1790.
* Within Philadelphia there is a beautifully intact early American streetscape: Elfreth's Alley. This preserved residential street from the early 1700s is a National Historic Landmark District.
* South Street, a major shopping and dining spot in the city, was known as the garment district until the 1950s. It has been featured in the opening credits of 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
* The first cheesesteak and soft pretzel were made in Philadelphia (in the 1930s and 1850s). There was even a Pretzel Museum in Philadelphia for many years.
* A major rivalry continues between Pat's Steaks and Geno's Steaks, it began in the 1960s when Joey Vento opened 'Geno's' across the street from Olivieri brothers' Pat's King of Steaks. Who really serves the best?