This original design celebrates the O.C. - Orange County, California.
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* California's biggest tourist attraction, Disneyland, is in Orange County. Since 1955 this theme park has attracted hundreds of millions of visitors.
* Famous Orange Countian and former president Richard Nixon is buried at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda.
* John Wayne international airport, named for the famous Orange Countian film actor, is one of the busiest airports in the world (due mostly to the hundreds of small private aircrafts that use the airport).
* There are eight 'Orange Counties' in our country. They are located in California, Florida, Texas, Virginia, New York, Vermont, Indiana, and North Carolina.
* Renowned for the beautiful sandy beaches, Orange County's coastline also includes the famous surf spot: the wedge. It is at the point of Balboa Peninsula and provides thrilling waves for only the most experienced surfers.
* Mission San Juan Capistrano was originally founded by Father Lasuen but abandoned shortly thereafter. It was rebuilt in 1776 by Father Junipero Serra. It was the 7th mission (of twenty one missions) founded in California.