Our favorite musical & this original design celebrates the State of Oklahoma. From Enid to Ardmore! From the Arbuckle Mountains to Black Mesa! Oklahoma is more than OK!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Cimarron County, in Oklahoma's panhandle, is the only one in the nation that touches four states: Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, and Kansas.
* Oklahoma has the most man-made lakes of any state: 200 in total.
* Oklahoma is the only state in the nation that produces iodine (fulfilled nearly 1/4 of the U.S. iodine needs in 1998).
* Tulsa born Gordon Matthews invented an electronic communication system of storing audio messages: voicemail. He patented it in 1982.
* Turner Falls is the oldest park in Oklahoma, since 1868 it has been a recreation spot attracting many visitors to its location at the foot of the Arbuckle Mountains.
* Mount Cavanal, at 1,999 feet, is considered to be the highest hill in the world.
* Nearly a quarter of the state is covered by forests.
* Will Rogers was born and raised in an area near Oologah, OK. He starred in 71 movies, was on broadway, and wrote more than 4,000 newspaper columns.
* Okmulgee holds the world record for largest pecan pie, at 40' in diameter (1988). Every year this city hosts the annual Pecan Festival which attracts thousands of visitors.
* Famous outlaw Belle Star, is buried in an isolated grave just outside of Porum, Oklahoma.
* Oklahoma was bordered by six states: Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico.
* In 1889 on the first day homesteading was permitted, thousands of people swarmed into the Oklahoma area. Those trying to beat the noon starting gun were referred to as 'Sooners' hence the state's nickname: the sooner state.