From the Ohio River to Lake Erie - this original design celebrates the State of Ohio!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Ohioan Harry M. Stevens is credited with the creation of the first hot dog in 1900.
* The world's largest basket can be found in Dresden, Ohio.
* Fostoria, Ohio is situated in three counties: Seneca; Hancock; Wood.
* Oberlin College, founded in 1833, was the first interracial and coeducational college in the United States.
* America's first traffic light appeared in Cleveland in 1914.
* Akron is known as the rubber capital of the world. It is also home to the Goodyear tire company. Charles Goodyear is credited with developing the process of vulcanizing rubber (in 1839).
* Famous inventor Thomas Edison was born in Milan, Ohio.
* Astronaut and first man on the moon, Neil Armstrong was born in Wapakoneta, Ohio.
* The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is in Cleveland.
* Canton is home to the pro Football Hall of Fame.
* In 1905 Ohioan Daniel Carter Beard founded the 'Sons of Daniel Boone' an early scouting organization (led to the creation of the Boys Scouts).
* 7 Presidents were born in Ohio: Grant; Hayes; Garfield; Harrison; McKinley; Taft; Harding.