This original design celebrates the State of New York - from Niagara Falls to the Adirondacks down the beautiful Hudson Valley to Woodstock and over to the Finger Lakes.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The oldest cattle ranch in the country is in Montauk, NY (Deep Hollow Ranch in Montauk was established in 1658).
* Legend says that the term Uncle Sam came from Sam Wilson of New York. His caricature came to personify the US.
* Adirondack Park is the largest publicly protected area in the contiguous United States, greater in size than Glacier, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, and the Everglades.
* European settlers brought the first apples to the country in the 1600s.
* The Dentzel menagerie carousel in Rochester is the only antique carousel in the nation to never have been moved from its original location. It was the first model of its kind, built in 1905.
* New York has more ski resorts in its state than any other state in the nation: 50 resorts in total.
* Pearl B. Wait of LeRoy, NY created what is now known as Jell-O in 1897.
* Susan B. Anthony was the first American woman to vote in a presidential election. She did so in Rochester, NY in 1872, and was arrested for breaking the law.
* The Genesee River flows south to north.
* America's first passenger railroad ran between Albany and Schenectady (in the 1820s).
* Albany, NY, is the oldest continuous settlement of the 13 English colonies (c.1614).
* The home of "Wizard of Oz" author L. Frank Baum is in Chittenango, NY. It features a yellow brick inlaid sidewalk and is the location of an annual Munchkins parade.