The Garden State. Very few know the whole beauty of New Jersey. This original design celebrates the beauty from Cape May to the Delaware Gap to Princeton to Hoboken to the 5 story tall Lucy the Elephant!!!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The largest seaport in the country is located in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
* New Jersey has the highest population density in the U.S. An average of 1,030 people per square mile.
* The Miss America pageant is held in Atlantic City.
* Atlantic City streets were the inspiration for the game board in Monopoly.
* The world's first saltwater taffy was produced in New Jersey in the 1870s.
* Thomas Edison invented the first phonograph, light bulb, and motion picture projector in his Menlo Park laboratory.
* New Jersey is sometimes referred to as the diner capital of the world.
* The famous duel of Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton took place in Weehawken (1804). Vice President Burr shot and killed Hamilton.
* Princeton and Trenton were both temporary capital cities for the nation (in 1783 and 1784 respectively).
* President Grover Cleveland was born in Caldwell, New Jersey in 1837.