This original design celebrates the State of New Hampshire - from Nashua to Dartmouth to Mt. Washington to Portsmouth!!!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The granite "Old Man of the Mountain" is one of the most famous natural landmarks in the state, 40 feet from chin to forehead, this profile was carved by nature thousands of years ago.
* "Mary Had a Little Lamb" poem was written by New Hampshire resident Sarah Josepha Hale (1830).
* America's Stonehenge is a 4000 year old megalithic site in Salem.
* New Castle is the smallest town at .8 square miles, it is composed of one large and several smaller islands.
* Astronaut Alan Bartlett Shepard Jr. of New Hampshire, was the first American to travel in space (1961).
* The first women's srike in the United States occured in 1828 at the Dover Cotton Factory. Nearly 400 mill girls walked out yet were forced to return to work when the mill owners sought to replace them.
* The mechanical alarm clock was invented in concord by Levi Hutchins in 1787.
* The New Hampshire State House is the oldest state capitol with original chambers still in use (since 1819).
* The longest covered bridge in the country is the Cornish-Windsor Bridge in New Hampshire. The double-span bridge reaches 460 ft.
* The largest American flag was created at Amoskeag Mill in Manchester, HM. The flag measured 95 feet by 50 feet (created in 1914).