This original design celebrates the State of Nebraska - from Lincoln to Grand Island to Crescent Lake to Carhenge - to Omaha!!! GO CORNHUSKERS!!!!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The emergency communications system, 9-1-1, was developed and first used in Lincoln, Nebraska.
* Kearney, NE is equidistant to Boston and San Francisco.
* There are more underground water reserves in Nebraska than in any other state in the lower 48.
* Nebraskan Dr. Edgerton invented the strobe light.
* Hastings resident Edwin E. Perkins invented Kool-Aid in 1927.
* The country's largest indoor rain forest is the Lied Jungle in the Omaha Zoo.
* The world's largest porch swing is in Hebron, NE. It can accommodate 25 adults.
* Cozad, NE is directly on the 100th meridian, a boundary between the arid west and moist east.
* Father Edward Flanagan founded 'Boys Town' in 1917 in Omaha.
* The largest elephant fossils in the world are on display at the University of Nebraska State Museum in Lincoln. The wooly mammoth was actually designated the official state fossil in 1967.
* The most often mentioned landmark by Oregon Trail travelers was Chimney Rock in the area now known as Morrill County.