This original design celebrates Music City, USA - Nashville, Tennessee!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Athena Parthenos, in Nashville's temple of the Parthenon, is the tallest indoor sculpture in the Western world (42' high).
* Nashville has often been referred to as the 'Athens of the South' due to its many institutes of higher education. There are 21 postgraduate institutions in the Nashville area.
* President Franklin D. Roosevelt first uttered the words "good to the last drop" after sipping coffee named after the Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville.
* President Andrew Jackson built his home near Nashville. This grand estate, called The Hermitage, includes a guitar-shaped driveway.
* Known as "Music City, USA", Nashville is a major musical haven with approx. 1,300 guitar pickers in residence. It also is home to the longest-running live music radio show: the Grand Ole Opry, which has been broadcasting weekly since 1925.
* The first American horse to win the English Derby was 'Iroquois' a horse bred at The Belle Meade Plantation in Nashville. Modern day Thoroughbreds can trace their bloodlines back to this special horse.
* The first combination candy bar was the "GooGoo Cluster" invented by the Standard Candy Company in Nashville in 1912.
* The Country Music Hall of Fame is in Nashville. The building was designed with windows spaced precisely so as to resemble the black keys of a piano.
* The largest Kurdish community in North America is in Nashville: Little Kurdistan began in the 1976 and has been growing ever since.