"The Little Grey Lady of the Sea." This original design celebrates Nantucket in exquisite detail!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Nantucket's Brand Point Lighthouse is the second oldest in the country (c.1746).
* Nantucket is an island, a county, and a town.
* There is a wealth of pre-Civil War structures in Nantucket, over 800 in total.
* The First woman astronomer born in America was Maria Mitchell. She was born in Nantucket in 1818, a museum called the Maria Mitchell House can be found at her birthplace.
* The word Nantucket is a Wampanoag word which means "faraway land."
* Nantucket island does not have a single traffic light.
* Milestone Road cranberry bog is one of the world's largest bogs (over 260 acres).
* Nantucket has its own source of fresh drinking water: an aquifer below the island created by the glacier 12,000 years ago. The island does not add chlorine or any other additives to the water supply.
* Nantucket was first promoted as a vacation spot in Boston and New York newspapers in 1800.