This original design celebrates the State of Missouri from Elephant Rocks to Kansas City to Jefferson City to the Ozarks!!!
The design is woven, then sewn into a 4-inch pillow ornament (complete with workable buttons and a mini pillow form!), with a cord for hanging from a Christmas tree, doorknob - you name it!
*Measures 4" x 4"
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Kansas City is home to Russell Stover Candies which is the largest maker of boxed chocolates in the world (established in 1932).
* Walt Disney opened an animation studio in Kansas City called 'Laugh-O-Gram Studios.' It is said that he fed a small mouse living in the building which inspired his character of Mickey Mouse.
* Iced Tea and the Waffle Cone were first served to visitors at the St. Louis World's Fair in 1904.
* Missouri's most profitable crop is the soybean.
* MIssouri is known as 'the cave state' as there are more than 6,000 known caves here.
* The Gateway Arch in St. Louis is America's tallest man-made national monument at 630 feet wide and 630 feet tall.
* Ozark National Scenic Riverways system contains 'Big Spring' the nation's largest single-outlet spring. Big Spring gushes 278 million gallons daily.
* The largest beer producer in America is the Anheuser-Busch brewery in St. Louis.
* The famous outlaw Jesse James and his brother were from Kearney, Missouri. The two James brothers robbed trains and banks throughout the US for 15 years until a heafty price on Jesse's head led to his premature death at the hands of a St. Joseph resident.
* Kansas City is known for barbeque. Henry Perry started selling his smoked meats at a stand in the city in 1908. Missourians are said to consume more barbeque sauce than any other state's residents.
* Famous author Mark Twain (born Samuel Clemens) was raised in Missouri. His boyhood home is now a historic museum (Hannibal, MO).