This original design celebrates the State of Missouri from Elephant Rocks to Kansas City to Jefferson City to the Ozarks!!!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Kansas City is home to Russell Stover Candies which is the largest maker of boxed chocolates in the world (established in 1932).
* Walt Disney opened an animation studio in Kansas City called 'Laugh-O-Gram Studios.' It is said that he fed a small mouse living in the building which inspired his character of Mickey Mouse.
* Iced Tea and the Waffle Cone were first served to visitors at the St. Louis World's Fair in 1904.
* Missouri's most profitable crop is the soybean.
* MIssouri is known as 'the cave state' as there are more than 6,000 known caves here.
* The Gateway Arch in St. Louis is America's tallest man-made national monument at 630 feet wide and 630 feet tall.
* Ozark National Scenic Riverways system contains 'Big Spring' the nation's largest single-outlet spring. Big Spring gushes 278 million gallons daily.
* The largest beer producer in America is the Anheuser-Busch brewery in St. Louis.
* The famous outlaw Jesse James and his brother were from Kearney, Missouri. The two James brothers robbed trains and banks throughout the US for 15 years until a heafty price on Jesse's head led to his premature death at the hands of a St. Joseph resident.
* Kansas City is known for barbeque. Henry Perry started selling his smoked meats at a stand in the city in 1908. Missourians are said to consume more barbeque sauce than any other state's residents.
* Famous author Mark Twain (born Samuel Clemens) was raised in Missouri. His boyhood home is now a historic museum (Hannibal, MO).