The Magic City! This original design celebrates the City of Miami, Florida.
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The city of Miami was named for the Mayaimis tribe who lived in the area until the 18th century.
* Miami is the only city in the country to be bordered by two different National Parks (Biscayne National Park and Everglades National Park).
* Miami is the live flower importing capital of the US.
* Miami is also the busiest cruise ship port in the world.
* It is the only major city in the country to be conceived of by a woman. Julia Tuttle owned much of the land which is now Miami. This area also was home to a Spanish Mission and US Fort Dallas. Tuttle, a wealthy citrus grower, was instrumental in developing the city. In the late 1800s she convinced Henry Flagler to expand his Florida East Coast Railway to the area. Tuttle became known as the 'Mother of Miami.' The city was officially incorporated as a city in 1896.
* Suntan lotion was invented in Miami Beach by pharmacist Benjamin Green in 1944.
* The center of Miami boasts 50,000 hotel rooms in 640 hotels.