Henry David Thoreau says "Hi!" This original design celebrates the State of Massachusetts - from Nantucket to the Berkshires to Boston!!!
This pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it can take up to one week to embroider one pillow! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
*20" x 20"
*100% Organic cotton
*Poly form included
*Dry clean only
*Hand Embroidered and Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Birthplace of the frozen meal: Clarence Birdseye invented frozen foods in Gloucester in 1925.
* Basketball and Volleyball were both invented in Massachusetts (in 1891 and 1895 respectively).
* Boston is home to the first subway system (built in 1897).
* The first computer, Multics, was invented in Cambridge, MA at MIT 1964.
* The First lighthouse built in the United States was Boston Lighthouse built on Little Brewster Island in 1716.
* In 1877 the Footlight Club was founded in Jamaica Plain, it is the oldest coontinuously producing community theatre in the U.S.
* Boston Common is the nation's first public park, established in 1634.
* Rockport, MA is home to the unique "Paper House" a small one story house built with newspaper walls. It was designed and built by Elis Stenman in 1922.
* The first purebred dog developed in America was the Boston Terrier (a cross between an English Bulldog and English Terrier) in 1869.
* Until 1820 the entirety of New England was all one state named Massachusetts.
* Harvard University, the country's first college, was founded in 1636.
* Boston is 330 miles south of Portland, Oregon yet sees more snowfall that its West Coast counterpart.