Louisiana - it's like a separate country - but it is a state. This original design celebrates this amazing state from Lake Charles to Monroe to Tallulah to the Crescent City!!!
The design is woven, then sewn into a 4-inch pillow ornament (complete with workable buttons and a mini pillow form!), with a cord for hanging from a Christmas tree, doorknob - you name it!
*Measures 4" x 4"
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Louisiana does not have counties, there are parishes which subdivide the state.
* The crawfish capital of the world is Breaux Bridge, Louisiana.
* The oldest school for girls is Ursuline Academy in New Orleans (it was founded in 1727 by the Sisters of the Order of Saint Ursuline).
* The world's longest overwater highway bridge is the Lake Pontchartrain causeway (24 miles in length).
* The Louisiana state capitol building is the tallest state capitol building in the country (450' tall).
* The Saint Charles streetcar line is a national monument.
* The first Opera performance in the country was held in New Orleans in 1796.