Louisiana - it's like a separate country - but it is a state. This original design celebrates this amazing state from Lake Charles to Monroe to Tallulah to the Crescent City!!!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Louisiana does not have counties, there are parishes which subdivide the state.
* The crawfish capital of the world is Breaux Bridge, Louisiana.
* The oldest school for girls is Ursuline Academy in New Orleans (it was founded in 1727 by the Sisters of the Order of Saint Ursuline).
* The world's longest overwater highway bridge is the Lake Pontchartrain causeway (24 miles in length).
* The Louisiana state capitol building is the tallest state capitol building in the country (450' tall).
* The Saint Charles streetcar line is a national monument.
* The first Opera performance in the country was held in New Orleans in 1796.