Louisiana - it's like a separate country - but it is a state. This original design celebrates this amazing state from Lake Charles to Monroe to Tallulah to the Crescent City!!!
The design is silk-screened, then framed with a hand embroidered border on a 100% cotton dish towel / hand towel / guest towel / bar towel. Three stripes down both sides and hand dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. Delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch!
*Packaged in organdy pouch
*Machine wash cold and line dry
*Measures 20" x 29"
*Made in India
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* Louisiana does not have counties, there are parishes which subdivide the state.
* The crawfish capital of the world is Breaux Bridge, Louisiana.
* The oldest school for girls is Ursuline Academy in New Orleans (it was founded in 1727 by the Sisters of the Order of Saint Ursuline).
* The world's longest overwater highway bridge is the Lake Pontchartrain causeway (24 miles in length).
* The Louisiana state capitol building is the tallest state capitol building in the country (450' tall).
* The Saint Charles streetcar line is a national monument.
* The first Opera performance in the country was held in New Orleans in 1796.