From Malibu to Mickey...Watts Tower to Venice...Sunglasses to Surfing...Cadillacs on Sunset...this original design celebrates the City of Los Angeles with amazing detail!
The design is amazingly rendered with vibrant colors plus silver and gold on a high quality 15-ounce frosted tumbler. Cheers and bottoms up!
*Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
*Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
* The city of Los Angeles moves approximately 1/4" to the East every year.
* Los Angeles has 90 stage theaters and over 300 museums.
* Los Angeles is an identical distance to the Equator as Sydney, Australia. Both cities are known for unusually pleasant year-round weather.
* LA International Airport is considered to be the third largest in the world.
* The Shirley Temple soda cocktail was invented in Los Angeles.
* Los Angeles is the most populous city in California (over 3.8 million residents).
* Marina Del Rey is the largest man-made marina in the United States (5,300 small-boat slips).
* Watts Tower was built by Italian immigrant, construction worker, artist Simon Rodia. Rodia single handedly built this masterpiece in his free time. It took him 34 years to complete (finished in 1955).
* Los Angeles has several common nicknames which include: City of Angels, Southland, and LalaLand.
* Los Angeles is east of Reno, Nevada.
* It is the only non-European city to have hosted the Summer Olympics twice (in 1932 and 1984).
* Although under heated debate even to this day, Los Angeles claims that the fortune cookie was invented by resident David Jung in 1919. San Francisco also claims the invention.